The National Catholic Youth Conference is a biennial celebration of the young Church, bringing together more than 23,000 Catholic youth from across the nation, and the next conference will be held November 21-23, 2019. The days are packed with incredible speakers, powerful prayer and worship experiences, along with countless ways to meet and have fun with other young Catholics.
What is NCYC and Who Is it For?
The National Catholic Youth Conference welcomes youth in grades 9-12 (current students in grades 8-11.) It is sponsored by the National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry (NFCYM). NCYC is many great things rolled into one, including:
- Nationally Recognized Speakers offering keynotes and concurrent sessions covering many topics for Catholic youth and adults.
- Powerful Prayer and Liturgy experiences by and for young people.
- Catholic Musicians, bands and concerts each day and evening.
- Thematic Park - a festival village where you can get creative, play group games, listen to live bands and comedians, eat, buy cool Catholic stuff you won’t find anywhere else, surf the internet, eat some more, learn lots about Catholic colleges and service opportunities, and hang out with 25,000+ of your closest friends.
- A Cool Venue- Lucas Oil Stadium and the Indianapolis Convention Center
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ben Geis via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (812) 593-5235. This event is a no cost event due to the generous donations of St. Catherine of Siena!